Tuesday 5 July 2016

Iphone Screen Black Mark

Iphone Screen Black Mark

Touchmarks Jpg

Touchmarks Jpg

Last night I dropped my phone I know, I know and on the left hand side of my screen I know how a large black spot about the size of my thumb..

Last night I dropped my phone I know, I know and on the left hand side of my screen I know how a large black spot about the size of my thumb..This is the secret of removing black spots in any ios device without replacing LCD/TFT Screen Water Spots .

Iphone Lock Screen Background Mean

Iphone Lock Screen Background Mean

Black And White Icons Iphone

Black And White Icons Iphone

How to remove white marks from iPhone 5 screen? The problem is the liquid is under that black film and it causing the white spots. Was this answer helpful? Yes No.Hi. My iphone's display became really screwed up recently screen became a bit pixelated, colors warping and display becomes hazy but now there is this black spot .How to get rid of black spots on iphone screen? My iphone went blank and has a large black spoton center and smaller spots around it . Post to Facebook ..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment