Tuesday 5 July 2016

Iphone 4 Screen Blackout Problem

Iphone 4 Screen Blackout Problem

Britain In Pic 4 Jpg

Britain In Pic 4 Jpg

i have this problem as well. The screen is black . i can.t get it to respond.Power + home soft reset didnt work. Itunes could detect any sync apps..

Iphone Screen Problems

Iphone Screen Problems

Black Iphone 5

Black Iphone 5

I dint drop my iphone 4s down but it gets black screen n i dont get any thing in d display but my phone s working where ppl say dey could call me n it s not switched .I've always used it like that. To me the fact that Apple allowed users to change it on iOS 4 was a big mistake. In therms of design the single purpose of the home .My Iphone 4 just stopped working. Total blackout. Nothing worked to bring it back. I peeled off the protective frame and could locate a battery to check .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment