Tuesday 5 July 2016

My Iphone Screen Black But Still Works

My Iphone Screen Black But Still Works

Apple Iphone S Smashed Still Works Jpg

Apple Iphone S Smashed Still Works Jpg

A former Apple tech explains why your iPhone screen is black, a quick way to My phone screen went black but the phone is still on like your .

Q: my iphone screen went black but phone is still on and its charging. HELP iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4. Posted on Nov 15, Thanks really works..A former Apple tech explains why your iPhone screen is black, a quick way to My phone screen went black but the phone is still on like your .

Iphone 4s Black Screen

Iphone 4s Black Screen

Rational Jazz

Rational Jazz

The iPhone 4S Screen Is Black but Makes When the screen is black but the sound still works, Recurring Black Screen. After your iPhone is working properly .Why is my iPhone working but the screen is black? The phone is still working as I can my iPhone screen is black but my phone is still on the screen .IPhone 4 is working but screen is black? voice saying stuff and I even reset the phone like 20 times and it still isn't working and the screen is still black .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment