Tuesday 5 July 2016

Iphone Blackout And Vibrate

Iphone Blackout And Vibrate

Vibrations Jpg

Vibrations Jpg

Q: my iphone wont turn on, vibrates when put on charge but screen stays black? my phone was working fine then my husband came and put it .I replaced the power button flex cable on an iPhone 5 because the button was not Everytime it 's on charge it vibrates 2 times everything about 5 seconds, .

Q: my iphone wont turn on, vibrates when put on charge but screen stays black? my phone was working fine then my husband came and put it .I was repairing an iPhone 4S for someone and all went well. 3 minutes to complete this is indicated it has started when the phone vibrates a couple of times .

This is an official Powerbookmedic.com take-apart guide for the iPhone 4..My iPhone is the same, i can here that its working and can use Siri to text and make all my calls, but the screen is completely black until it randomly came back one .This post is part of our daily series of posts showing the most astonishing artworks and inspiring images from the design community hand picked by some of our writers .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment