Tuesday 5 July 2016

Iphone 5 Screen Black

Iphone 5 Screen Black

Iphone 4 Lcd Screen And Digitizer Black Jpg

Iphone 4 Lcd Screen And Digitizer Black Jpg

So after school one day i took my phone out of my pocket and the screen was black, i was pressing the on and off button for the sound and i .

Iphone 5 Screen Replacement

Iphone 5 Screen Replacement

Iphone 5 Screen Replacement

Iphone 5 Screen Replacement

My iPhone 5 just started changing saved icons on my home screen to a particular website while I was texting. I went into the safari settings and cleared al cookies .The iPhone 5 is a smartphone that was designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It is the sixth generation of the iPhone, succeeding the iPhone 4S and preceding the iPhone . The Good The iPhone 5 adds everything we wanted in the iPhone 4S: 4G LTE, a longer, larger screen, free turn-by-turn navigation, and a faster A6 .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment