Tuesday 5 July 2016

Iphone Screen Has Black Lines

Iphone Screen Has Black Lines

Iphone 5 2 Concept E1304179252530 Jpegitokup

Iphone 5 2 Concept E1304179252530 Jpegitokup

I have only been using my new iPad for a few hours and a vertical thin black line has appeared on the screen. I presume I have a defective iPad . Lines on iPhone 5c | Unresponsive Screen 5c | White Black Lines in is killing me and my phone has .

Black Lines On Ipod Screen

Black Lines On Ipod Screen

My Iphone Has A Line Across The Screen

My Iphone Has A Line Across The Screen

How to fix Vertical Lines on iPhone 5S | Unresponsive Screen 5S Unresponsive Screen 5S | White Black Lines Lines on iPhone 5c | .Why does my iPhone have a white screen with black lines? I tried to turn on my iphone the other day and when I pressed the home button all I saw was a white screen . the iphone 5 screen has large vertical Black Vertical Lines on LCD assembly after replacement. but now I have the horizontal black lines that .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment